Yes, it is Super Bowl Sunday and I enjoy watching a good football game and, even more, the Dog and Puppy Bowls. Also, I like Ground Hog Day because there are no cards, gifts or special foods involved. Even better this year because it's on the weekend.
It was a long week at the office and there's another one coming up. A co-worker is on vacation so I will be doing her job as well as mine. Nothing new about that. She has five weeks of vacation, plus takes numerous sick days. When our bosses are not in the office for some reason, she also disappears for several hours on those days (shopping or day-dating as she is recently divorced). And, when she is there, her priority is her cell phone.
Always inspiring to work with someone who plays the system! Another reason I will not miss working in an office.
BFF reports that retirement is so great. I can only imagine. One month down, eleven to go. That sounds better than 333 days.....
Sunday, February 2, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment